Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's for Gratitudes!

I would like to say that I feel the love all around me, but that's not quite true. I do feel lots of great energy and of course being in NY I certainly feel lots of tense anxiety and aggression. But hey, it's all good.

These are some things I am grateful for this week:

1. a free month-long gym membership - and Maria my steam room buddy for getting an additional pass for me.
2. a forum for my thoughts, questions and challenges - and those of you who follow me and comment right back!
3. that my slum lord management company asked my super give me his new phone number, and he did in fact show up this morning to do some of the repairs. More tomorrow!
4. 2 scheduled meeting with wedding professionals and one pending, 3 potential wedding couples
5. a beautiful sunny day with a lovely new do and lots of fun plans!


Feel free to add your gratitudes in the comment section below. And Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment