Thursday, February 21, 2013

Gratitudes for your Thursday!

With all of the challenges this month, I am a blogging fool. I love coming to Thursday and taking a moment to remember where I'm grateful.

Here's the list this week:
1. my free monthly gym pass.
2. increasing my community of wedding vendors
3. gradually meeting new friends and having a local support circle
4. working heat in my apartment for the super cold days. Yay 27 degrees!
5. More catering bookings. Not up to where I need to be, but slowly but surely getting there.

Feel free to share your list, or just one, in the COMMENT section below.

1 comment:

  1. 1. Reconnecting
    2. Reading books on my phone while on the train
    3. A best friend moving to my neighborhood
    4. Furthering my process of turning my passion into a career
    5. The Organic Avenue next to my office. I love their juices!

    ReplyDelete