Thursday, February 7, 2013

Thursday Gratitudes!

Lots going on. Losing weight, reducing my plastic use and moving forward on my new workshop, The Zen Bride. There's a bunch to be thankful for. Here's just a few.

1. Jennifer Zwiebel. She's a new friend who offered to help move The Zen Bride forward with marketing ideas and general advice. Her excitement has inspired me to push forward.
2. Healthy options. Changing my diet has been relatively stress-free. I have wanted a drink each night, but did abstain last night. Passing on dessert and cheese are surprisingly easy.
3. The settlement of my workers comp case and the courtesy reversal of credit card fees and interest charges. I (and my bank account) thank you.
4. Work possibilities. As A More Perfect Union grows, I still have catering work, was asked to lead this year's dinner party projects with Spoons Across American and met a lovely officiant who will be my referral buddy.
5. Great free or low cost online business options. Specifically Go Daddy and MailChimp.
6. Funny lady, Suehyla El-Attar. She wrote the nicest message on my Facebook wall yesterday and it truly made my day.

Image: Chelle Diamond

Your turn. Care to share? If so, add what you're grateful for in the COMMENT section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment