Friday, August 30, 2013

Another Friday, another set of GRATITUDES!

I promise I started another blog post this week, but with a crazy week and lots of priorities I am not even close to finishing it. I cannot believe it's almost 3pm already. I still have lots to do today, but the sun is shining and if I put my nose to the grind stone, I will be able to tick all of my to-do items off my list.

Here we go!

Gratitudes:
1. some long work hours followed by time to recover
2. 2 additional pending weddings
3. finally getting the okay to print out tomorrow's wedding ceremony. Whew!
4. support and encouragement for my No New Plastic Challenge
5. the woman at the little farmers market at Lincoln Square who split a loaf of cranberry walnut bread - and the baker who agreed to sell us each a half

Desires:
1. the power to move my Zen Bride workshops forward
2. getting out in the world in order to expand my social circle
3. a better apartment in a quiet neighborhood
4. the strength to return to a daily home yoga practice
5. finding a less physically demanding job as my business grows

Want to share your own? Please do so in the COMMENT section below!

No comments:

Post a Comment