Friday, August 2, 2013

Early morning Gratitudes!

For the past few weeks I have been working early jobs. Two weeks ago it was 3 days of 5:30AM, last week was 5 days of 6AM and today was 4AM. Four AM!! Since public transportation is light in the early morning hours, I left my apartment just before 3AM and headed downtown. One of the catering companies I worked for had a big party last night and my gig this morning was to serve breakfast to the production crew. It's nice to begin the day being thanked over and over. After an all-night breakdown, I can imagine hot coffee with smoked salmon, fresh pastries and hot breakfast sandwiches are a welcome sight. I got back home at 7:30AM and after a little snooze, I am up and ready for the day just before 10AM. Not bad.

Here are things I am grateful for this week.
1. Cooler temperatures
2. Being able to see my nephew
3. Catering leftovers
4. Finding a salwar kameez to wear to the Hindu fusion wedding I'm doing in a few weeks
5. Three pending wedding couples, and almost hitting my 2013 ceremony goal!

You know the drill. I do these every week. If you want to play at home and add your gratitudes, please do so in the comment section below.

2 comments:

  1. i am SO HAPPY that your 2013 goal is in sight! kudos to hard work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, love! Pretty exciting, right???!!

    ReplyDelete