Friday, August 9, 2013

Thank you, Thank you very much

Another Friday, and another week to count my blessings. I've also decided to add my wish list, since I need to not only appreciate what I have, but remember my next steps. For the past 2 days, I've encouraged folks to be mindful of their productivity. No dawdling, no pissing around. Effective action. But I'd like to think big picture. Sending ideas out to the Universe.

GRATITUDES
1. time to recover from being sick - AGAIN
2. working with good people in the catering world
3. finalizing and beginning new wedding ceremonies
4. finding gold strappy heels to go with some dresses for weddings
5. finding a replacement pianist for my upcoming cabaret. he's going to be great
!

THINGS I'D LIKE
1. time and energy to write the blog posts in my head
2. more connection with the wedding community
3. a date
4. to be fully decongested
5. a better social circle

Have any of your own? Feel free to add them below. We will support and celebrate you!

No comments:

Post a Comment