Saturday, June 1, 2013

Steamy Saturday Gratitudes

Okay, I'm not gonna lie like I did in past weeks and change the post date. It's Saturday and with a crazy day with my students' dinner party at Gracie Mansion last evening, I completely forgot to post the gratitudes. It was a hard day with lots of challenges and I think it oozed over to today since I snapped at 2 servers at the catering job this evening. That's a first. And I hope that I am not now known as the bitchy chef. Anywhoo, lots to be thankful for. Here's just a few.

1. Booking the last 3 couples I consulted with to officiate their weddings
2. having a very successful photo shoot for The Zen Bride
3. scheduling my next cabaret for August
4. walking around Gracie Mansion like a boss
5. people who appreciate me and offer to assist

There's got to be something you are grateful for. Please take a moment to add JUST ONE below in the comment section.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment