Friday, June 7, 2013

Friday thanks for LINCOLN!

It's a rainy day in NY and by gosh I'm thankful for a lot of things.

1. the joy my sweet boy Lincoln gave me for the past 15 years. I said a sad farewell to him this morning but I know he's no longer in pain or suffering.
2. the kind people on the train on my way to the vet who saw me at my worst and wished us well
3. all of the people who gave Lincoln a bit of love, snuggles, a scratch under the chin and some tuna over the years.
4. the respectful and compassionate staff at Inwood Animal Clinic for making a difficult thing, a lot less difficult
5. all of the hugs and kind words from folks on Facebook when I posted about Lincoln
6. Eric, Keri, Angela and Kate who called or texted to check in with me
7. my pain in the ass cat, Maxie for staying by my side today

No comments:

Post a Comment