Friday, May 24, 2013

Friday Gratitudes!

Hey it's Friday morning and I am doing my gratitudes ON TIME! Yay me! It's been a crazy few weeks, but lots of exciting things are happening and I am super grateful. Here's my list. Please join me and add your own in the COMMENT section below.

1. warmer temperatures
2. my first successful wedding of the year
3. booking two more weddings this week
4. the excitement of the Dinner Party Project students and their energy making guacamole today
5. coffee
6. selling out my cabaret last Sunday and getting invited back to perform in August!

And you?

3 comments:

  1. talk about a crazy week! for real!
    here are my two heftiest gratitudes this week:
    1- facing fear
    2- a sore tush
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine is:
    1) remain positive
    2) work hard
    3) stop procrastinating
    ;-0

    ReplyDelete