Friday, July 12, 2013

Happy Friday thanks!

A driver just pulled up in front of my building and is blasting their stereo so loud. They keep teasing by lowering it, but it starts back up as they change the song. It's difficult to be thankful for anything since I cannot really hear myself think. The breeze coming in from the window is so nice, but I think I am going to have to close it and turn on the air to drown it out. I just put in a noise complaint, but I doubt anything will be done about it.

I'm doing my best here, but I should be able to eek out a few gratitudes.

1. performing yet another wedding this morning!
2. my friend Amy for taking care of Max and making herself feel at home while I was away
3. a good bit of catering scheduled for next week
4. cooler weather and a lovely breeze
5. a great trip to Nova Scotia and PEI

Now you. Have any gratitudes to share? Please do so below in the COMMENTS section.

No comments:

Post a Comment