Friday, May 3, 2013

A Little Gratitude for Friday

I started another round of The Dinner Party Project with Spoons Across America this morning. It's been challenging on many levels, but I am excited to see the growth in the students. This was a busy week and the next few are busy as well. Here's to good time management and time to take care of myself. In the meantime, here's where I say, Thank you.

1. to the engaged students I saw this week and the educators who work tirelessly to teach them
2. sunshine and breezes
3. cool locations in this amazing city - specifically a rooftop bar where I attended a networking event and a garden across the street from my friend Jennifer's house
4. The Zen Bride photo shoot taking shape
5. a great first rehearsal and a completed set list for my Facebook Songbook cabaret.

If you'd like to share, feel free in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment